Saturday, October 2, 2010

We The Kings Event


As each semester progresses, SCSU provides many different activities and events that you can attend on campus. These range from different concerts to plays, and even some smaller things on the side such as giving away free stuff. One of the events that I attended just so happened to be a concert. 
        A group of my friends and I all got our extremely cheap tickets because we are students at southern, which is a great bonus, and met up at the Lyman threatre before the event took place. Even though we were early, there was still an extremely long line we had to wait in because other people attending the concert got there even before us. There was such a great amount of people they decided to split the line into two groups: boys on the right two doors, and girls on the left two doors. There was a monumental amount of woman who happened to be attending the concert, and a real small amount of guys. That being said, I managed to get inside to the seating area 10x faster than all of my other friends who came with me so I was stuck with the pressure of saving a seat for everyone. 
        The band playing at the concert was We the Kings and started at 8 pm and ended sometime around 11 pm. I had a really great time attending this event and I am looking forward to many other events that going to be happening there. Some upcoming events im going to attend include: The Nobodies of comedy, Colin Mochre and Brad Sherwood Improv, and even more. To find a complete list of events at southern check out their website!

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job at making the southern events seem very fun. Sounds like the concert was awesome and I can't wait to go to some of the events that southern is holding.

    ReplyDelete