Saturday, October 30, 2010

Midterms Sound Intimidating

 



When I looked at my midterm grades, while for some classes I was pleased with my grade, others I was not. I truly believe that I could work harder on each of my classes, but I’m still getting used to the fact that I have so much more freedom now and it is up to me to work for the grade I want. For the next half of the semester I’m going to work 2x as hard so that I can get my grades up and make sure I get the grade that I know I want and that I feel I deserve.
There is one class, however, that I feel I am working to my complete full potential and I am not pleased with my grade. Anyone who knows me can probably guess that I am talking about my math class. In that class I have a B+. Yes that is a good grade, but I feel like I worked hard enough to have at least an A-.
I definitely have a few goals I am going to set for the rest of the semester. I am going to study a lot more for tests, but also put in a lot more effort into ever single assignment that is given to me. I might even need to pick up a few study habits so that I can be sure to complete all tests and be confident that I am going to get a good grade on it because I studied hard for the test.

1 comment:

  1. haha that picture is awesome dude, but good post none the less

    ReplyDelete