Saturday, October 2, 2010

Upcoming Video Project


        There is a big project coming up for my Inquiry class. We must make a video presentation with a couple of inquiry questions and, in a way, we must interview some people of our choice. You can check out our teacher, Jennifer Guarino's blog that has some good blogs and information on the project as well as inquiry articles/questions. We need to pick 2 members of the Southern staff, 3 Undergraduate students, and an older role model, such as an OA, peer mentor, CC, etc. I believe this is going to be a pretty fun and exciting project to complete because it really shows the difference in people’s opinions and even lifestyles depending on what questions someone picks. I am thinking about interviewing my friend Ilya Avdeenkov, Jenn Creevy, and Christina Marino. The OA I might choose would be Rick Raucci and one so far the staff member I chose is Peter Sinclair.
          I chose a few questions to ask that I thought would be interesting, so I could see how people go about their life with school. One of my questions is about time management. I am interested to see how everybody plans out their own priorities. The other question is a little more concentrated on self discipline. I want to know what drives people to wake up in the morning, or go to class at night, if that happens to be the case. It is interesting to know what certain people might say. Some answers may be my parents make me, some might be I want to graduate for a good job, or some may even be that you do it so you can learn something new. I am excited to know what answers I may get.

No comments:

Post a Comment