Saturday, September 25, 2010

Professional Blog blog


To find 2 professional blogs to write about I found a website blogofthedayawards.blogspot.com. I chose some of the top recent blogs that they had on their website. The two blogs I chose were http://www.mygamerdiary.com/ and http://pegspoets.blogspot.com/ .

The first blog, mygamediary.com is a website that was created and dedicated to information regarding anime and video games. He sort of writes his blog like any other and just tries to inform other gamers on upcoming video games as well as useful tips or information that they can use. For example one of the posts has many tips or different types of things that you can do with a Playstation 3 game system. There are 30+ things with useful how to tips on completing each. I like this blog and its pretty interesting to me because I used to play a lot of video games when I was younger and still kind of do in my free time.

The other blog I chose was pegspoets.blogspot.com. This is a complete blog written by Alya Landry and she wrote various different poems. Each blog post is a poem. I chose this blog because I too used to write poetry. Although I stopped writing it I still very much love to read it. Some of the poems she has on his blog are about kisses, religion or other random things.

Thanks For Visiting PEGS Poets. Please take a second to complete the survey!These blogs are very different from each other, but I have a lot in common with both of them. I loved to read and write poetry. Also I loved to play video games. I’m glad I found both of these blogs and I can now actually follow them.

2 comments:

  1. Really different and diverse choices here -- nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first blog you chose. Also, i like how you described each blog, and how you compared them in the end.

    ReplyDelete