Sunday, September 5, 2010

Words that help describe me


Getting to Know Me: Words
Swimming & Diving: I used to do swimming and diving throughout my high school years starting with my sophomore year. This was the only sport I really decided to stick with in high school. Doing swimming really taught me a lot of things like responsibility, self-discipline, and team-work. There is so much interaction with others in swimming, like cheering on other team mates and even doing different relays.




Responsible: I would like to think of myself as a very responsible person. I plan out all of my work so that I can complete everything with the least amount of stress as possible. I also try to make sure all of the extra activities I take on don’t interfere with any of my previous obligations. I also try to stay organized and keep my work stuff separate from stuff that I do on my free time.








Sociable: I really like to go out and meet new people. When you go to a new place especially like college you have to potential to make a lot of new friends and do some cool new interesting things. The more friends you have and the more social you are can make a difference of how much fun you have.



Funny: My friends seem to think I am some sort of comedian. I am not just saying this, but they really think I am a funny guy. Some of the funny things I say or do comes from the magic tricks I do because I like to tie in my magic with some comedy to make people all the more stunned and happy at the same time.
 





Interesting: I am full of many interesting ideas, thoughts and theories. I think of the most random and unimaginable things. Many of my thoughts are absurd and crazy but I seem to come up with them through my daily life experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment