Saturday, November 13, 2010

Study Together


I am not going to lie, there are so many different places that you can study on Southern’s campus. Its so unbelievable. They have rooms that are even designated for that kind of thing, such as the Fireplace Lounge. I even had the opportunity to make it to the fireplace lounge a few times this year and it is actually really relaxing total quiet place to study because no one is allowed to talk. There are also some very hidden rooms far deep into the Student Center that are for the most part vacant and has a tv, some chairs and an outlet in case you need your laptop. Those kinds of spots are good if you are hiding from somebody, or need to be alone. I however really enjoy studying in a place with an abundance of people, so that I can get help if I may need it or so others can join in also.

Not of these however, to me, beat studying outside of the school directly on the campus grass. Especially when the weather was warmer, I enjoyed finding a nice tree right after class with my friends, sitting underneath it, and talking and studying. It is also great because if your other friends happen to see you, they can always come in and join in with you guys. Eventually you have this huge group of people sitting by a small tree and everyone is helping each other out, or they are socializing and having a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment