Saturday, November 20, 2010

Math was hard



A difficult situation I have been in this semester was going into my math class. The current math I am in is precalculus, Math 122. My class is full of juniors and seniors from the upper class. This class was so much more math intensive than anything I had experienced before, we were learning completely new things that I have never seen before. But I guess that’s the point of learning, when your introduced to things you have never heard of.
I try to give it everything I got in this class. The amount of effort I put in I feel is the grade I am getting out of it. While I have yet to experience the chance to get a 100 on a test or Quiz, I am determined it will happen before the end of the semester. That is actually a huge goal I have. Even though it was very hard to adapt to just joining this math class, just being able to continue learning in it and also do well in the class is still hard all on its own.
I am still working to keep up with it and everyone in the class, so far I am going through the class with a grade of a B+ and next semester I am tackling an even more difficult math class. The transition to that class I feel will be even 10 times more difficult because I have heard that many people tend to fail the Calculus 1 class.

No comments:

Post a Comment