Saturday, November 27, 2010

FOOOOOOOOOOOD



It is really interesting that I am going to blog about food this week seeing as my final inquiry video project is half about nutrition and why it is important for you to eat the right things to stay healthy. I am reminded of the phrase that I used to hear a lot when I was younger, “food is really yummy in my tummy”. Seeing as it was thanksgiving week, I, and I am sure so many other people this amazing week, also feasted on some of the greatest things in the world.
For my thanksgiving feast, my mom prepared some home-made Mac and cheese, which was cooked with velvetta cheese, a huge turkey that we decided to slow cook overnight this year, and my favorite, which are twice baked potatoes. Oh man I really love twice baked potatoes. They are like if you take the greatest thing in the world, and multiply it by about 300, and then subtract 22; you get a twice baked potato.
There is however one food I wish my mom did make this thanksgiving that she did not. My favorite meat of all time is honey ham. I love honey ham almost as I love the twice baked potatoes and to hear that she did not make it this year kind of made me upset. But then at a surprise dinner that my dad attended I got very lucky because instead of a turkey, she made honey ham. The only downside was that I had to heat it up because I had to work all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment