Saturday, December 4, 2010

Destination: Florida


After I graduate from college with the degree in Accounting that I hope to have, I really have high hopes for where I want to be, where I want to work and the kind of house I want to live in. For starters, for a long time I had been planning to move to Florida. There are so many things bout Florida that call my name and make me wants to enjoy the rest or most of my life down there. First off, I have a lot of family down there, so I’d be able to be with people I couldn’t be with before. Then there is the weather, which is almost perfect for me because it is beach weather all the time and my favorite sport is swimming. Taxes are also much cheaper than CT, and also houses cost so much less! The only flaw I see is that it may get really hot down there sometimes, but hey, I guess I might get used to it.
Next thing on my list is my career. I really want to jump into my career as soon as possible so I can start making money as fast as I can. My ideal career is going to be as an accountant for people personally and as well as a business, this way I can make a very decent salary that I would never have to worry about spending money on the little things.
Last on my list are a nice house and a nice car. I have really high hopes for just a normal 5 bedroom house. Nothing too huge, but not too small where I feel claustrophobic. I feel like huge houses are pointless anyway and small houses can make you go crazy after a while.
But of course, more than anything is, before I can get to there, I have to go through college now and take my time with it. If I truly want it, I will get it in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment